Step One: The Surprisingly Simple Process To Research, Validate, And Choose The Perfect Online Business Idea | Jake Lang
Jake Lang Job Markets & Advice E-Commerce Career Development Counseling Entrepreneurship Computer Literacy Home-Based Business Sales & Selling Small Businesses Home-Based Businesses Business & Money Business Development & Entrepreneurship
- درباره کتاب
- بخشی از کتاب
If you find yourself saying "I want to start a business but I don't know what to do", this is the book for you.
This is your first step to becoming an entrepreneur. In Step One you will research, validate, and choose the perfect business idea for your first venture. By the end of this book, you will come away with the perfect idea for your first business.
Step One focuses on three aspects of entrepreneurship to help you find the perfect idea and successfully launch your first business:
- Business Ideas – This is a business idea book. You will go through a step-by-step process to research, validate, and choose the perfect idea for your first business venture. I will walk you through the types of businesses you should consider, show you how to make money with each business, and take you through the exact process I have used for my 8+ businesses to find the perfect idea for your first venture.
- Market Research - I will take you through the exact step-by-step process that I use to research and test the market for each of your ideas, ensuring your business is set up for success before you launch.
- Validation - I will show you how to validate your business idea before you invest a single dollar. You will see just how easy it is to launch your first business.
You will learn about the various types of businesses that you could start (hint: I prefer online business) and how to make money in each type of business. You will learn how easy it is to launch your first business. In this book, we will find the perfect business for you.
This book is all about taking action. In each chapter, you to put the book down and take actionable steps toward launching your first business. You will come up with over 150 business ideas, you will conduct market research to narrow this list down to one viable idea, and you will validate the idea so you can hit the ground running and launch your first business.
This book is for anyone that wants to start a business, but does not know where to start. Anyone that wants to be an entrepreneur but has no ideas for a business, anyone that has an idea for a business but doesn’t know where to start, and anyone with a business in the early stages just beginning to scale.
This book is for you.
“You cannot do any better”
“You cannot do any better. Jake breaks it down. He helped me start a niche business on "army promotion points". Something that I had no idea that I could do. Jake is really good at helping you identify the right idea that has legs in the online space. What I can tell you is, he helped me hone in on this. He helped me realize how I could monetize this idea. And then, helped me discover that passion, identify the market opportunity, put together the step-by-step strategy, and launch this business. I highly recommend Jake.”
- Steven Foust, owner and CEO of cutoffscores.com ncosupport.com armypromotionpoint.com
“Jake is the real deal”
“One of the best business resources I've ever bought. I work as a consultant and executive coach, and I wanted to find a way to reliably and effectively generate more business. Jake provided me concrete approaches to, among other things, expand the number of ways I could monetize my subject matter expertise and build a better more targeted website. Jake's the real deal!”
- Tom Heffner, founder and CEO of tomheffner.com
About Jake Lang
Jake Lang is an author and founder of several successful businesses, including The Entrepreneur Ride Along, which helps aspiring entrepreneurs start and scale their first online business.
It’s Jake’s mission to start a new online business every year and share everything behind the scenes on The Entrepreneur Ride Along Podcast and The Entrepreneur Ride Along Blog so that new entrepreneurs can learn from his mistakes, understand the struggles of starting a new business, and find their own paths to entrepreneurial success.
Jake lives in Kittery, Maine, with his wife Brooke and their four dogs Charlie, Miley, Millie, and Penny.